Monday, April 23, 2018
We're looking forward to more whacky bikes with Get Cycling - Events in May for our Middlesbrough Commuter Challenge launch. Live or work in Middlesbrough? Register here: http://www.letsgoteesvalley.co.uk/lets-go-to-work/commuter-challenge-sign-up/ View Post
Local transport information sessions
We run information sessions on local walking and cycling routes and public transport options to help employees who may be thinking about changing the way they travel.
Staff cycle schemes and support
If your colleagues need a bit of help to get back on their bike, we can help you with:
- Cycle training carried out by a professional trainer to build confidence
- Bike maintenance from ‘Doctor Bike’, a professional mechanic who will tend to broken bikes and fix tyres, brakes and gears
- Cycle security and marking
Why a workplace travel plan?
A workplace travel plan encourages employees to travel to work in greener, healthier and often cheaper ways. Like cycling, walking, public transport or car sharing.
Tailored travel plans can benefit your business in a number of ways:
- Reduce traffic delays; meaning employees and customers get to you quicker, easier and stress free
- Less demand for parking spaces
- Meeting your corporate social responsibility aims – such as reduced congestion, pollution and noise levels
- Demonstrating healthy living and improving staff wellbeing by promoting active travel
- Attracting and retaining staff who do not have access to a car
- Fulfil planning requirements for developments
For more on workplace programmes that we are able to offer and tailor to your specific business needs, please contact us.