Ways to travel
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all time
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- You are allowed one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household
- Do not meet others, even friends or family
- You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
Let's Go Tees Valley is here to help you with your travel choices for your everyday journeys.
Whether we are commuting to work or school, enjoying trips with the family or friends, or picking up a weekly shop, we all need to travel.
And how we travel is something we can think about for every trip we need to make. With just a little bit of thought, we can all travel greener, healthier and cheaper than before.
Even making just one journey a week by bus, train, bike, on foot or car sharing can make a difference to you and your neighbourhood.